Asbestos Abatement & Remediation
We have extensive experience in all types of asbestos abatement, including complete removal, enclosure, encapsulation and repair. Our management team has completed hundreds of Asbestos Abatement projects on time, within budget and have been exceeding our client’s expectations. Environmental problems are often unexpected and they’re always unwelcome. But with the right navigator and crew, your passage can be swift and sure.
We remove the following Asbestos Containing Materials and more on a regular basis:
- Flooring Products like Vinyl Flooring and Mastic, Carpet Mastic, Cove Mastic and Vapor Barriers
- Acoustical Plaster, Ceiling Panels, Popcorn Ceiling Texture, Ceiling Tiles/Mastic
- Cement Board Transite Products in Chimney Flue Lining, Ducts, Pipes, Shingles, Siding and Wall Panels
- Chalkboards and Mastic
- Electrical Products like Cloth wire insulation, Electrical breakers, Electrical, Panel Arc Chutes, Electrical Panel Partitions, Electrical Panels and Insulating Cloth
- Fire Protection Products like Fire Blankets, Fire Curtains, Fire Doors and Spray-On Fireproofing
- Heating and Cooling System Products like Boiler Insulation, Boiler Breeching Insulation, Cooling Towers, Duct Work Insulation, Furnace Insulation, Gaskets, Heat Shields, HVAC Vibration Dampeners, Pipe Lagging Insulation, Pipe Elbow Insulation, Tank Insulation, Tank Casings and Thermal Taping Compounds
- Laboratory Hoods, Tables and Countertops
- Roofing Products like Base Flashing, Felt, Shingles and Tar
- Wall Products like Decorative Plaster, Caulking and Putties, Spackling Compounds, Vinyl Wall Coverings, Wall Penetration Packing Materials, Wallboard Joint Compound and Wallboard or Sheetrock
- Window and Door Glazing
- Vermiculite in Attic and Wall Insulation
We work with the area’s leading Property Owners and Developers, Schools & Universities, Hospitals & Healthcare Facilities, Industrial and Pharmaceutical Plants, General Contractors and many other facilities.
Other firms can handle the hazards, but at Danvic, that’s only part of the equation. We go beyond the science and the skills, because what you really need is accurate budgets, precise timelines, solid insurance and as little downtime as possible. We know the critical challenge is to keep your business working while we remediate the problem.
Why Choose Danvic?
When it comes to the science of Asbestos Abatement & Remediation, we really mean business. We know the regulations and the remedies, and we know how to asses, plan and complete the work so you can get on with yours…
- All our executives and field superintendents have over 15 years’ experience in designing and managing complex remediation projects.
- All our field workers are comprehensively trained and certified in full accordance with HUD, EPA, OSHA and state guidelines.
- All our staff members maintain a strong commitment to your employees as well as ours to provide a safe workplace.
Asbestos Project? Call Danvic 908-906-4123.
Our goal is to get you cleaned up and back to normal – efficiently, without interruption, at a minimum cost and, always, safely.
The Asbestos Abatement Process:
1. Testing for the Presence of Asbestos
Prior to the start of any maintenance, renovation or demolition project you should be aware of the presence of any asbestos containing material. Danvic works with the leading Environmental Consultants that can provide the proper Due Diligence, Asbestos Testing and Phase I & II Environmental Site Assessments for all types and sizes of Industrial Complex, Commercial Facilities, Residential Facilities, Health Care Facilities and Educational Facilities.
2. Asbestos Removal Project Design
No project is ever the same, that’s why for each project Danvic establishes and monitors a site-specific safety plan daily. Based on your specific project, Danvic designs and implements an asbestos abatement work plan that strictly adheres to all local, state, and federal regulations for the removal of asbestos containing materials. This includes all necessary permits or notifications that must include the project plan as well as certification of any and all workers who will be involved with the project.
3. Pre-Asbestos Abatement Procedures
The right pre-asbestos abatement procedures are critical to ensuring a safe workplace. All our superintendents and workers are EPA and OSHA trained and certified in setting up and building containments with polyethylene sheeting sealed with tape. “Hepa Filtration” Negative air machines are set up in the containment to ensure proper air flow during the removal process. Depending on the project an Environmental Consultants will take pre-abatement air samples and monitor the air throughout the removal process. These steps are critical to keep our employees and you safe!
4. Asbestos Abatement Procedures
After the containment is set up our workers put on their protective suites, gloves, glasses and respirators as our Superintendent and Environmental Consultant monitor the activities outside containment. We team up with a third party Environmental Consultant (when needed) that monitors the air before, during and after asbestos removals to make sure the air is clean of asbestos fibers. To prevent fibers from reaching the air the asbestos material is typically wet down with amended water and removed by hand or state of the art tools and equipment. This material is put in labeled polyethylene trash bags, sealed shut and then ready for disposal.
5. Post Asbestos Abatement Procedures
After all the asbestos is removed and bagged, a final air test clearance samples are taken. Once the air is deemed clean we can remove the containment and dispose of all trash. The trash must be taken to a certified asbestos landfill. Once the job is complete, we provide a summarized report of asbestos removal activities, air monitoring results, and waste manifests.