Mold Remediation & Mold Removal
Danvic knows that mold remediation problems are often unexpected and always unwelcome. We know that each project and circumstance are unique, that’s why (upon request) we team up with a 3rd party industrial hygienist that provides sampling and a detailed report to help us remediate the problem. Based on the report and recommendations from the industrial hygienist our executives and field superintendents put together a plan of action to remediate the mold. Recognizing that remediation is an added expense to your business, we strive to keep project cost within your budget.
Mold Remediation Process:
- Identify Source or Cause of Water or Moisture Problem
- Plan Remediation Process and Adapt Regulations to Fit Situation
- Fix Source of Water or Moisture Problem
- Clean and Dry Moldy Materials
- Discard or Remove Moldy Porous Materials That Can’t Be Cleaned
- Apply Disinfectant or Anti-Microbial Paint to Affected Areas
- Dry Non-Moldy Material within 48 Hours Using Air-Movers and Dehumidification Equipment if Needed
- Check and Test for Return of Moisture and Mold Problem
Why Choose Danvic?
When it comes to the science of Mold Remediation & Mold Removal, we really mean business. We know the regulations and the remedies, and we know how to asses, plan and complete the work so you can get on with yours…
All our executives and field superintendents have over 15 years’ experience in designing and managing complex remediation projects.
All our field workers are comprehensively trained and certified in full accordance with HUD, EPA, OSHA and state guidelines.
All our staff members maintain a strong commitment to your employees as well as ours to provide a safe workplace.
Mold Problem? Call Danvic 908-906-4123
Our goal is to get you cleaned up and back to normal – efficiently, without interruption, at a minimum cost and, always, safely.